"What To Do About Laundry" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- When it is time to do your laundry, a laundry bag will come in handy to carry your washables to the laundry room (often located on another floor)
- Don't forget to sort and wash light colored items from dark ones
- Bring detergent and softener and plenty of quarters
- You also might want to consider a drying rack for sweaters and other delicate items, and an iron and ironing board
- Look for a folding tabletop or over-the-door ironing board as they take up the least amount of space