- All need power, and odds are, you've only got a couple of plugs.
- Make it easy - and safe - with surge protectors that allow for multiple plugs.
- Try one that's flexible to work in tight spaces.
- Extension cords and power strips help extend your capabilities as well (just make sure they're allowed).
- A cord organizer will help straighten out the mess.
- When it comes to the laptop, you'll want something to simplify all those USB devices, so look for a multi-port hub so you'll only have one thing to unplug when it's time to rush off to class.
- See how to turn four plugs and a whole lot of cords into an organized tech center in the video.
- Shop the Room
Shop the Room
Design the room of your dreams effortlessly with the help of our Shop the Room guide. Filled with unique and beautiful pieces made to cater to your taste, the carefully curated rooms showcase an array of styles destined to be perfect for you and your home.Shop All Rooms
Designers put together their favorite finds from throughout our website to create showcase spaces. Get ready to be inspired.Shop All Designer Picks
Frette at Home
By Filippo Arnaboldi, CEO
Spring Entertaining Collection
By Leslie Yazel, Editor In Chief
Grill to Table Collection
By Artisanal Kitchen Supply
The Calvin Bed
By Calvin Klein, Design Studio
The Perfect Wake-up Call
By Wamsutta Pimacott, Design Studio
Interior Decorating Services NEW
ONLINE INTERIOR DECORATING SERVICES
Design your room without leaving your computer! Introducing Bed Bath & Beyond Interior decorating services by Decorist - all online for a low, flat fee.LEARN MORE
- Healthy Living
- Above & Beyond Blog Opens a new window
- Bed Bath & Beyond TV Opens a new window
- Photo Gallery