- The Act Total Care Dry Mouth Anticavity Mint Mouthwash ensures your teeth's protection against cavities while providing an excellent shine
- WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Soothes dry mouth and freshens breath
- Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.02%) (0.009% w/v Fluoride Ion)
- Alcohol free
- 33.8 oz.
- Made in USA
PO Box 2219 Chattanooga, TN 37409
Read Directionsfor proper use. Reclose tightly. Adults and Children 6 Years of Age and Older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Remove cap. Pour 10 milliliters (10 ml mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 ml mark. Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children Under 6 Years of Age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Sodium Fluoride (0.02%) (0.009% w/v Fluoride Ion). Purpose: Anticavity.
Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Poloxamer 407, Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Flavors, Bisabolol, Carnosine, PEG-14M, PEG-160M, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sucralose, Green 3, Yellow 10.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.