- CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion penetrates deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish
- Provides patented controlled release of ingredients to help repair and restore your skin's natural protective barrier
- Developed with dermatologists
- MVE delivery technology
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating
- SPF 30 sunscreen provides protection against the sun's damaging rays
- Ceramides: Help replace lipid levels in damaged skin to repair, restore and maintain the skin's natural barrier, essential in preventing water loss from the skin
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin product more natural ceramides and fatty acids essential for repairing and restoring the skin barrier, may reduce skin redness
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that attracts moisture to the top layer of the skin to ensure skin remains hydrated
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- 3 fl.oz.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: at least every 2 hours; use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Facial Skin Care Regimen: Step 1: Cleanse face with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser or CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser. Step 2: Apply CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate (12%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octocrylene (2%), Zinc Oxide (3.5%). Purpose: Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
Warning: You probably already know this but - For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If an adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician. Made with natural ingredients, so product discoloration may occur.