- CeraVe Sunscreen Stick SPF 50 is perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- Lightweight and oil-free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- With ceramides and niacinamide
- InvisibleZinc technology uses a revolutionary naturally sourced microfine zinc oxide to deliver its unique dry, clear finish the powerful protection from the sun's damaging rays
- Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier
- Niacinamide helps the skin produce more natural ceramides and fatty acids essential for repairing and restoring the skin barrier
- May also reduce skin redness
- High performance, water resistant, suitable for all skin types
- .45 oz.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (4.7%). Purpose: Sunscreen, Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Phytosphyngosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyhydrostearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, BHT, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isostearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.