- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream, developed with dermatologists, is designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness
- Helps repair and restore protective skin barrier
- Ceramide help replace lipid levels in damaged skin to repair, restore and maintain the skin's natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid helps attract water to the top layer of skin, ensure that the skin remains hydrated, and helps smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Marine and Botanical Complex constians a highly purified form of marine algae (aldavine) and chrysanthellis, works to support micro-circulation and helps reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Niacinamide helps the skin produce more natural ceramides and fatty acids essential for repairing and restoring the skin barrier
- Non-greasy and fast absorbing formula
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- May reduce skin redness
- .5 oz
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Apply in small dots around the eye area and gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed. Use alone or under makeup once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM.
Purified Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Tocopherol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Laureth-4, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum.