- Claritin Liquid Gel for indoor and outdoor allergies is non-drowsy (when taken as directed.)
- With 24 Hour Relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose
- Safety Sealed: Do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin Liqui-Gels is open or torn.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Protect from freezing. Misc: Loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine
- 30 count capsules
MSD Consumer Care
PO Box 377 Memphis, TN 38151
Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat.
Adults and Children 6 Years and Over: 1 capsule daily; not more than 1 capsule in 24 hours. Children Under 6 Years of Age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with Liver or Kidney Disease: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Loratadine (10 mg) Purpose: Antihistamine. in Each Capsule. Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, FD&C Blue 1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Purified Water, Sorbitol.
Warnings: Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: