- Claritin Redi Tablets give 24 hour relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose
- No water needed
- Melts in your mouth
- Safety Sealed: Do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin RediTabs is open or torn
- Store between 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C)
- Use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
- Misc: Loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine
- Non-drowsy (When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel)
- 30 count tablets
MSD Consumer Care
PO Box 377 Memphis, TN 38151
Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat.
Directions: Follow these directions carefully. Do not attempt to push the tablet through the foil. 1. Peel back outer edge. 2. Gently push tablet out. 3. Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate. Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and Children 6 Years and Over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children Under 6 Years of Age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with Liver or Kidney Disease: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Loratadine (10 mg). Purpose: Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Gelatin, Mannitol, Mint Flavor.
Warnings: Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: as a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.