Take on the challenge of drinking a beer from this delightful Das Beer Boot! It is a mirthful glass to use when entertaining friends during your next get-together.
- The Das Beer Boot , or "Bierstiefeln" in German, is believed to have been introduced by a German general in the early 1800's. It is said that he promised a drink from his boot if they were victorious in battle. When victorious, the general had a boot made from glass to fulfill his promise
- If not held properly while drinking, it leads to a beer shower
- Trick is to slowly maneuver the toe to the left or right while drinking
- Made of machine-blown glass
- 33 oz. capacity
- Measures 9.8" H x 5.8" L (heel to toe)
- Dishwasher safe