- Items can be returned to any store or bbby.com
- You have up to 90 days after the in-store purchase, order pickup, or ship date to exchange or return, unless noted in the exceptions in our policy.
See return policy for details
- Differin Acne Treatment Gel contains a powerful prescription-strength retinoid called adapalene
- Newest acne active ingredient available over the counter in over 30 years
- Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% average reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which continues to improve with further use
- Up to a 30 day supply clears and prevents pimples blackheads whiteheads and clogged pores
- Reduces redness and inflammation caused by acne
- Restores skin's tone and texture by clearing your acne
- Developed by dermatologists
- Water-based formula contains no oil alcohol or fragrance
- 16 oz
Fort Worth TX 76177
Uses: For the treatment of acne.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Use once daily. Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face. Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Adapalene (0.1%) (Retinoid). Purpose: Acne Treatment, (Read Consumer Information Leaflet). Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 940, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide. May Contain Hydrochloric Acid to Adjust pH.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged skin (cuts, abrasions, eczema, sunburn); if you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product. When using this product: limit sun exposure, including light from tanning beds, and use sunscreen when going outdoors; do not wax to remove hair in areas where the product has been applied; during the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue using as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe; irritation (redness, itching, dryness, burning) is more likely to occur: in the first few weeks of use; if using more than one topical acne medication at a time; but irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product; it may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results; avoid product contact with eyes, lips, and mouth (If contact occurs, immediately flush the area with water); wash hands after use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you become pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, while using the product; you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as itching, rash, hives, swelling of the lips, eyelids, and shortness of breath); irritation becomes severe; you see no improvement after 3 months of once daily use. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.