- Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Liquid Soap in lavender calms and soothes the skin
- Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Soaps are good for just about any cleaning task
- Perfect for washing your face, body, hair, food, dishes, laundry, mopping, pets, clean your house and body with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents
- Family soapmakers since 1858
- Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients
- 2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers, and body washes
- Dilute with water; Clouds when cold
- Put in warm room/water: clears at -70 degrees F
- 16 oz.
- Made in USA
PO Box 1958 Vista, CA 92085
Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap All-One! Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with fingertips. Repeat 3 or 4 times 'til arms, legs & all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again. Breathe deeply! Conserve-Save: Refill from gallon or from drum at store! Ok! Dilute! Dilute! Ok! 1. One small squirt applied to wet washcloth to wash hands-face-body. 2. Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Bronner's Citrus Organic Hair Rinse. 3. Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water. 4. For laundry, 1/3 cup soap in large load, add 1/2 cup vinegar in rinse cycle. 5. Mop floor with 1/2 cup soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water. 6. Wash dog by wetting fur, massage soap in for good lather, rinse well. 7. A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from fruit & veggies. Rinse clean. 8. All-Purpose Cleaner: Add 1/4 cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle. 9. One tbsp. in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of cayenne optional. 10. Shave Face-Underarms-Legs: Lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply. Good for 24 months once opened.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil (Certified Fair Trade Ingredients), Potassium Hydroxide (None Remains After Saponifying Oils Into Soap and Glycerin), Organic Palm Kernel Oil (Certified Fair Trade Ingredients), Organic Olive Oil (Certified Fair Trade Ingredients), Lavandin Extract, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Don't drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.