Keurig® 2.0 K250 Plus Series Coffee Brewing System Is Not Available For Sale Online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
Featuring revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, the K250 Plus Series Coffee Brewing System is designed to read the lid of each K-Cup or K-Carafe pack. Boasts 1-touch operation to perfectly brew a single-serve cup or 4-cup carafe.
- With a simple touch of a button, the Keurig 2.0 K250 Plus Series Coffee Brewing System allows you to easily and conveniently brew up a cup of coffee
- Compatible with more than 250 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty beverages and even iced beverages — from over 40 brands you know and love (just look for Keurig Brewed® seal on your favorite varieties of K-Cup and K-Carafe packs)
- Adjustable strength control for brewing bolder coffee
- 9 brew sizes from 4 oz. up to carafe size (Keurig K-Carafe sold separately)
- Water filter starter kit
- Keurig descaling solution
- 4-Count K-Cup variety pack
- Reservoir tank capacity: 40 oz.
- Black and white touch display control panel
- Plastic housing
- Wipe-clean exterior
- Measures 9" W x 15" D x 13.7" H
- Cord measures 37"
- Weighs 7.47 lb.
- UL listed
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model 68936 Black; 20326 Strawberry; 68939 Sandy Pearl; 68937 White; 20401 Orange Zest; 20406 Violet; 68940 Turquoise; 5592 Imperial Red; 119443 Peacock Blue; 121156 Oasis