Complete the Look
We're sorry, this product doesn't meet the look you selected.
Please change your selection to update the look.
- Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Euroline Stainless Damascus 5" Utility Knife boasts a special tapered blade made from SG2 super steel and a handle design that enables safe and comfortable use for long periods of time
- Designed by renowned master bladesmith Bob Kramer and crafted in Seki City, Japan
- Versatile knife perfect for all-around kitchen cutting tasks
- Unique Western style full tang design features an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food
- Wide blade makes it easy to transport chopped food and can withstand numerous re-sharpening over its lifespan
- Forged from a single piece of SG2 super steel to produce a durable and exceptionally sharp edge
- Proprietary hardening technique includes oil quenching to produce a hard, strong blade that remains sharp longer and easy to re-sharpen
- Hand finished using a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans
- Ergonomic Micarta handle is completely smooth for comfort and ease of use
- SG2 super steel and wood construction
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
SKU # 43157259