- Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment fights acne-causing bacteria while gentle on skin
- Benzoyl peroxide acne medication
- Maximum strength effectiveness
- Dermatologist recommended
- Vanishing cream formula
- Absorbs quickly, works invisibly
- Maximum Strength Effectiveness with less irritation, won't dry out skin
- Contains just 2.5% benzoyl peroxide
- Fast working formula contains a special blend of ingredients to enhance the benzoyl peroxide's penetration
- Relieves redness of acne pimples and overdrying of skin
- Works hour after hour to give long-lasting acne treatment
- .75 oz.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
SKU # 12533268
Directions: Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%). Purpose: Acne Medication. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: if you have very sensitive skin; are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time; if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen; avoid contact with the eyes, lip, and mouth; avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product; skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.