- Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50 is superior sun protection with naturally sourced sunscreens in an ultra lightweight liquid
- Pure Screen broad spectrum UVA-UVB
- Layers invisibly under makeup
- Weightless liquid formula
- No 1 dermatologist recommended suncare
- 100% naturally source sunscreens provide superior broad-spectrum protection
- Provides an even non-shiny finish
- Works beautifully alone or under make-up and moisturizers
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrances dyes oils and irritating chemical ingredients
- Waterproof sweatproof
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Oil free PABA free
- Fragrance free
Los Angeles CA 90045
Shake well before use. Apply a few drops to palm and use fingertips to spread liberally over face and desired areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works alone or under make-up and moisturizers. For added protection, reapply as needed.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%), Zinc Oxide (3%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Bisabolol, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.
For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with advice of a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.