- Olay Total Effects CC Cream Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 15 provides instant skin perfecting coverage + correction to fight 7 signs of aging + UV protection
- Broad spectrum SPF 15
- CC cream: color + correction
- Total Effects Fights 7 Signs of Aging
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, balances and helps even out tone, reduces appearance of age spots, improves surface cell turnover, provides nourishing moisturization, and strengthens skin's natural defense against moisture loss, recaptures youthful luminosity
- This all-in-one triple stream formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF 15 sunscreen and sheer tint for younger-looking skin
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- 1.7 fl. oz.
P & G
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2%), Octisalate (3%), Octocrylene (3%). Purpose: Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Iron Oxides.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.