- Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor Is Not Available For Sale Online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
Whether you are in the next room or away at work, the Owlet Smart Sock 2 can track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels and is designed to notify you if something appears to be wrong.
- The Owlet Smart Sock 2 tracks heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven technology
- Base station collects smart sock data and is designed to notify you with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong
- Using Owlet's app, see real-time wellness data and receive notifications
- Owlet is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- 3 fabric socks with universal fit - sizes 1-3 (up to 18 months)
- Smart Sock Sensor (Pulse Oximeter w/ Bluetooth technology)
- Base station
- Charging Cords
- Access to the Owlet app
- Works on any device running iOS 8 or higher and Android devices running Android 4.4
- Hypoallergenic cotton sock
- Replacement socks in blue and pink are sold separately
- 100' sock to base station range
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W
- ETL listed
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model BM03NNBBYC