- Palmer's helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a special blend of pure cocoa butter, vitamin, shea butter and Bio C-Elaste
- All over body lotion
- With vitamin E, collagen, elastin and shea butter
- Advanced formula with Bio C-Elaste
- Helps reduce appearance of stretch marks
- Dermatologist tested
- Paraben free
- Bio C-Elaste is a powerful combination of collagen, elastin, centella asiatica, sweet almond oil and argan oil
- This non-greasy, all over body lotion helps improve elasticity and suppleness of stretching skin during and after pregnancy
- Also recommended for stretch marks associated with weight fluctuations
- With regular use, skin elasticity improved in 97% of the test subjects
- Hypoallergenic - Paraben free - Dermatologist tested
- Palmer's is against animal testing
- Made in USA
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
In place of your usual moisturizer, apply Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks all over body 3 times per day to improve skin's elasticity and suppleness. For Best Results: Layer Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks on tummy, hips, thighs and bust. For an intensive nighttime treatment apply Palmer's Tummy Butter at bedtime. To soothe itchy skin associated with pregnancy use Palmer's Body Milk for Stretch Marks.
Water (Aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Acetylaringyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-8 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.
Skin sensitivity heightens during pregnancy. We advise testing this and all skin care products on a small area, such as the inner forearm, 48 hours before first use. Do not use if signs of irritation or rash appear. After using the product, if irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. If irritation or rash persists, consult your doctor.