"Premama® 28-Count Essentials + DHA Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix in Citrus" is not available for sale online.
This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. For informational purposes, the product details and customer reviews are provided.
- Premama Essentials + DHA Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix is a Dietary Supplement
- Created for pregnant or lactating moms who have trouble swallowing prenatal pills
- Complete Prenatal Vitamin Formula: with folic acid, DHA and Iron
- Doctor Recommended: Developed by a team of leading ob/gyns
- Soothes Morning Sickness with 30 mg of vitamin B6
- Life's DHA: Healthy brain, eyes, heart
- 28 citrus flavored sticks with other natural flavors
- Scientific evidence suggests 30 mg of daily of Vitamin B6 possesses morning sickness support capabilities
- Non-constipating Ferrochel ferrous bisglycinate chelate has been shown in some scientific studies to be gentle on the stomach and minimize iron-related constipation
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient for energy metabolism and immune system function
- Premama Plus is a citrus flavored prenatal multivitamin powdered supplement that blends easily with your favorite cold beverage
- With 11 key nutrients and vegetarian life's DHA , ALA, Co-010, and Choline
- designed with your health and ease of use in mind
- Supports your energy metabolism with Vitamin B12
- Along with a healthy diet and exercise, Premama Plus promotes your prenatal dietary needs
- For use before, during & after pregnancy
- 30 citrus flavored sticks with other natural flavors
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Providence, RI 02903
SKU # 20211929
Once a day. Tear one packet open along perforated line and stir contents into minimum 12 oz of either your favorite non-carbonated cold beverage or soft food. Then enjoy. Natural green discoloring and faint hint of iron when mixed with water are normal. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Folic acid 0.8 mg. Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin, USP-FCC) 6 mcg, Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin, USP-FCC) 1.7 mg, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl, USP-FCC) 30mg., Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, USP-FCC) 30mg., Calcium (as Calcium Lactate, USP-FCC) 100 mg., Copper (as Copper Gluconate, USP) 2 mg. Iron (as Fe Amino Acid Chelate) 9 mg. Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate, Anhydrous, USP) 60 mg., Zinc (as Zinc Citrate, USP) 7.5 mg. Ala omega 3 (as Flax Seed Milled Powder) 30mg., Choline (as Choline Bitartrate, USP-FCC) 25 mg.,DHA (as DHA Powder) 20 mg.,
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if safety seal on flap is torn or missing.