- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo with silk protein & neem oil
- Anti-frizz, moisture & shine
- Sulfate free & color safe
- No sulfates, parabens, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic colorr, DEA or animal testing
- Coconut Oil: Hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage
- Silk Protein: Smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel
- Neem Oil: Controls frizz while adding brilliant shine
- Cruelty free
- Certified organic ingredients
- Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced
- Pioneering Community Commerce & Fair Trade since 1912
- Never on animals
- Made in USA
11 Ranick Drive South Amityville, NY 11701
Established 1912. Our Story: Sofi Tucker started selling shea nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling shea butter, African black soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our grandmother and Shea Moisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Cruelty free. Certified organic ingredients. Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced. Pioneering Community Commerce & Fair Trade since 1912. Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Certified Organic Ingredient), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Certified Organic Ingredient), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Coconut Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Rosemary Extract, Silk Protein, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Guar Gum, Stearic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Flower Extract.
Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.