Complete the Look
We're sorry, this product doesn't meet the look you selected.
Please change your selection to update the look.
- Retinol Advanced Brightening Serum by Skincare Cosmetics improves the clarity and appearance of dull and uneven skin tone
- Vitamin enriched
- Weightless, fast-absorbing serum formulated with the highest potency of brightening ingredients
- Unique Innovation in Brightening: Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Prevents loss of radiance and luminosity
- Retinol dermatologists' gold standard in brightening and anti-aging
- Skincare L de L Cosmetics are the pioneers of retinol-based anti-aging skincare
- Revitalize and brighten to reveal an even, radiant complexion
- Brightens, clarifies and restores radiance
- Vitamin C: Brightens, revitalizes and smoothes
- Melavoid: Brightens for luminous skin tone
- 1 fl. oz. bottle
- Made in USA
New York, NY 10016
SKU # 20181956
Application: Apply a thin layer all over face and massage until completely absorbed. Use twice daily. Recommended Brightening Regimen: 1. Anti-Aging Cream Cleanser (AM+PM). 2. Advanced Brightening Serum (AM+PM). 3. Retinol Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20 (AM). 4. Advanced Brightening Night Cream (PM). 5. Advanced Brightening Mask (PM).
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propanediol, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.