Soho® Eye Pop Beauty Case in Pink
Stash your beauty secrets in the Eye Pop Beauty Case, with plenty of trays and storage space for your favorite makeup.
- The Soho Eye Pop Beauty Case is the perfect fashionable accessory for toting around your assortment of glam makeup and hair necessities
- 4 expandable trays that are perfect for at-a-glance selection of eye shadow, lipsticks, makeup brushes, liners and more
- Trays pull out to allow for easy loading of its main storage compartment
- Bottom of the case is ideal for larger and heavier items such as bottles, jars, hairbrushes and more
- Comes with a lock and key to keep your beauty booty top secret
- Measures 8.75" L x 7.5" W x 8.75" H
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Silica, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Myristic Acid, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Steareth-100, Stearic Acid, t-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum.
For Best Results: Cleanse: Choose the cleanser for your skin type from our Clean+ range to prep skin to receive care. Moisturize: Follow with Clearly Brighter Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 sunscreen. Expert Tip: Use with Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector treatment to reveal skin that looks brighter, more even-toned.
For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT