- Baby Bum Premium Natural Sunscreen Stick protects your little one's skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays with SPF 50
- Premium naturally sourced sunscreen for our kids and friends with super sensitive skin
- 50 SPF Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Available in a convenient and easy to use stick
- Your baby's skin is thinner and their body's natural protection system is still developing
- Baby Bum Sunscreen is designed specifically for delicate skin
- All Sun Bum care products are made, tested, and filled in the beautiful sunshine state of Florida
- Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
- 100% Mineral Based / Non-Nano Zinc Oxide Actives
- Pediatrician Approved
- Eco-friendly / Natural Propylene Glycol Free Retinyl
- Palmitate Free
- Gluten and Paraben Free
- Phthalate and PABA Free
- Cruelty Free
- Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF) Approved
- 0.45 oz.
- Made in USA
Sun Bum, LLC
P.O. Box 320598
Cocoa Beach, FL 32932
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm; wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask a doctor.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.